See map below.
Address for navigation systems: Groningen, Hanzeplein 1.
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Rates (keep your appointment or admission letter!)
- First twenty minutes free of charge, then € 0.20 per five minutes.
- First hour: € 1.60; subsequent hours: € 2.40
- Whole day:
- Standard € 20
- For patients: € 5 on presentation of a valid appointment or admission letter to the desk in the central entrance hall – this is profitable after 2 hours and 25 minutes.
- Weekly pass (for patients only): € 25 on presentation of a valid appointment or admission letter.
- Wheelchairs: at the stairwell/lift in the car park. You will need a EUR 2 coin to unlock and use a wheelchair. Please return the wheelchair after use.
- Maximum height clearance: 1.90 m.
- Parking with a municipal disabled parking pass:
- level -1: to the right of the revolving door to the stairwell (eight parking spaces)
- level -2: opposite the revolving door to the stairwell (twelve parking spaces)
- level -3: opposite the revolving door to the stairwell (twelve parking spaces)