16 PhD positions within the project PRONKJEWAIL (H2020/MSCA COFUND)
Microbes in Health and Disease program at the UMCG, the Netherlands offers 16 PhD positions within the project PRONKJEWAIL (H2020/MSCA COFUND). Research training builds on four Pillars.
The calls and details on how to apply can be found on EURAXESS website :
1) Vaccines and primary prevention >Link
2) Personalized detection and infection prevention > Link and > Link
3) Iatrogenic influence on the microbiome >Link
4) Personalized therapy/stewardship >Link
Eligibility criteria of the Marie Sklowadowska-Curie grant apply. Only applicants who comply to the following conditions will be considered:
- The eligible researchers must comply with the definition of Early-stage Researchers. Early -Stage Researchers (ESR) shall, at the time of recruitment by the host organization (or relevant deadline), be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and not yet have been awarded a doctoral degree.
- At the time of recruitment, the eligible researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the Netherlands for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the recruitment. Short stays such as holidays are not taken into account.
For more information see >link