The Research Office is part of UMCG Staff and is involved in development of the UMCG Reseach Policy and facilitates and coordinates the implementation by providing support to the UMCG Research community and the other Research Policy Staff.
- Developing UMCG Research Policy to stimulate scientifical, clinical and societal Innovations especially in the field of Healthy Ageing
- Support of Research Community in the pre- and post-award phase of research funding, including project management.
- Monitoring and evaluation of research output of UMCG researchers.
- Strategic policy with regard to Research Facilities.
- Communication on Research Policy and Funding Opportunities by i.e. Grantfinder, Post Europa newsletter, Research Office newsletter and Grants Week.
Secretariat: Ms. Auck Ruiter
Tel: +31 (050) 361 67 71
Hanzeplein 1 (HPC FB10)
9713 GZ Groningen
P.O. Box 30001
9700 RB Groningen