• Home (Dutch)
  • Contact
  •  EN 
  • Employee login

Create & Update Profile Pages


​​​​Feedback on your webpage on the UMCG Faculty list

Please use the option “satisfied with this page” at the end of the webpage that contains your information  for suggestions and/or corrections on the content.

Request a University Profile Page (MePa)

To edit your University Profile Page (MePa) you need to hold a non-salaried position ("nul-aanstelling") at the University of Groningen and a so called p-number. Please check whether you already have a MePa by searching your name on the RUG employees search menu. UMCG employees that do not hold such a position yet can easily realise this by filling in the form aanvraag 0-​aans​telling​ on the UMCG Intranet. At the University Profile Page you can indicate your field of expert​​​​ise. It is recommended to choose only one or two: the ISI-fields you are publishing in most frequently.​

Update your University Profile Page (MePa)

To update your MePa please follow the next steps:

  • Login at MyUniversity via the button on the UMCG Intranet homepage or on the RUG website . (Please use your p-number as username and the password that is sended to you by mail. Contact the P&O department of your sector for more information on your p-number).
  • Use the option "view your profile page" when clicking on your name at the top-right corner.
  • Edit your MePa via the edit (bewerken) buttons on the left.

For more information and support on how to update your MePa please contact the UMCG webteam.

Guidelines for mentioning additional activities and possible conflicting interests of UMCG employees on Profile Pages

Regarding (secondary) functions, one is supposed to mention on the Profile Pages:

  • UMCG function (main function) 
  • Other functions as relevant / adjacent to the main function 
  • Relations with companies and external organisations 
  • Other activities, relationships and interests that could restrict academic freedom (including financial interests as far as they are relevant to UMCG research such as the ownership of shares in a company such that there is a substantial interest

(For more information please check Scientific Intergrity)