There are also manuals available.
The structure of the manual is as follows:
- A general introduction
- Layout description so you know where to find what you are looking for
- Information on your academic profile settings
- Information on your Pure user account settings
- Description of content and content list-functionality
- Detailed description of the template – the common carrier of data
- Additional functionality
Click here to open the Pure manual.
For research managers
If your job involves compiling reports and analyses based on UMCG research output generated from Pure (for example within the context of research visitation or internal and external audits),you can contact the CMB to know more about the Reporting tool.
Presentation instruction session Pure
Here you can find the powerpoint presentation of the instruction sessions of Pure within the UMCG. For more information about the instruction sessions and consultation possibilities, please click