We can help you during the pre-award (before and during submission), contract negotiation and post-award phases (after the project is awarded).
- Strategic advice – consortium and project set-up (logical framework approach [LFA], templates)
- Organizational support – making timelines, distributing tasks, collecting partners' information and their input, facilitating consortium meetings, advising on budget setup, communicating with other support offices
- Writing and reviewing – structuring impact and management section, matching proposal to call conditions, reviewing and editing of the proposal, logo and layout design
The Grant Support Hub can provide financial support to cover the costs of a pre-award project manager.
Contract negotiation phase
- Strategic advice – processing feedback on proposal, positioning towards a rebuttal, preparing strategy for a hearing
- Organizational support – distributing tasks, collecting partners' information and their input, coordinating signatures for both grant and consortium agreements, aligning budgetary requirements, communicating with other support offices, negotiating with the Commission
- Writing and reviewing – organizing portal, answering questions (incl. legal), structuring and reviewing documentation (incl. rebuttal, description of action, etc.)
- Financial and legal management – reporting, communicating with funding agencies, infrastructure/systems
- Dissemination and communication – helping with website set-up, videos (3D animations), outreach and keeping contact with partners
- Training of researchers and project managers – organizing workshops on specific topics (impact, H2020 grant writing, LFA etc.)