The Grant Support Hub offers strategic, tactical and operational support for UMCG researchers considering to apply for consortium based funding. The Grant Support Hub is a collaboration between the Research Office, the Healthy Ageing Team, Research BV and the Centre of Development and Innovation. The Hub responds to incoming questions about international consortia-grants, and jointly provide services such as:
- Assistance with finding relevant EU funding opportunities
- Support in writing grant proposals
- Support in finding international partners (public and private)
- Financial support to host or travel to a consortium meeting in the application stage
- Referrals to further relevant contacts, e.g. project managers
- Providing presentations to departments at UMCG about Horizon2020 funding opportunities (Roadshows)
Whether you are looking for consortia funding opportunities, are interested in applying for a specific grant, looking for partners, or support in an on-going grant application process, we strongly encourage you to schedule an intake meeting with one of our grant support staff members.
Based on our intake meeting we will create a plan for tailored support which suits your needs.
Contact us at your earliest convenience: