Getting involved in DASH activities
DASH offers a variety of activities to advance data science in health.
- DASH Sparkle Events increase the knowledge on data science in healthcare by featuring speakers who share their experiences with the audience, and are a great opportunity to exchange knowledge with others.
- The Machine Learning Lab provides support to the whole UMCG community considering machine learning matters, connects a machine learning community and offers biweekly research meetings to discuss machine learning-related topics on a technical level.
- AiMED is a student-led organization wanting to raise awareness about AI in medicine and organizes lectures and other activities, mainly for medical students.
- Participation in Data Science Challenges in the field of medicine for PhD students to develop new skills and earn credits.
- Online courses on Machine Learning and Deep learning for PhD students.